A Customer Success Manager (CSM) will be responsible to build value based customer relationship. He will deliver product value and derive product adoption. He will be a single point of contact for customers to resolve their pain points by coordinating with other teams. He will monitor churn rate, gather feedback and recommendations from customers for our product and support teams. He will be doing up-selling and cross-selling. He will implement best practices to build and improve sustainable proven value for both the customers and the company.
Gaditek's mission is to support its brands with the right talent so they can take us to new levels of excellence in existing and non-existing areas; and in the process, make them more valuable and relevant in the marketplace.
This role is important in creating holistic digital marketing campaigns and supervising their execution so that they seamlessly raise brand awareness, increase brand reach and sales. Assistant Brand Managers help us remain on top of competitor and customer behaviour, identify opportunities and focus on the bigger picture while executing on daily operations to achieve our goals.
• Timely answer customer queries on different CRMs (HelpScout, Close.io, Emails, etc.)
• Maintain medium touch communication on a regular basis with assigned leads to identify needs of upsell opportunities and get their feedback.
• Monitor and timely act on churn alerts and reach customers (preferably via calls) to resolve their problems and gather details/findings.
• Keep a close eye on customer experience via survey feedback (ex: NPS, Churn, etc.) and contact them to gather additional feedback/findings.
• Work closely with community team to identify unhappy customers with negative reviews on social media and help resolve their issues.
• Contact customers for Surveys, Testimonials, Case Studies for marketing and other activities, delegated by A.M./Manager
• Stay-up-to-date on new product features to propose customized up-sell offers and to accurately answer product-related queries.
• Create upsell (support add-ons) and cross-sell opportunities on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Give demos and educate customers on how to better use Cloudways platform and get the most value out of it.
GADITEK is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
• Bachelors (preferably in Customer Science/Telecommunication/Electronics Engineering)
• 2 years of experience working in an international company
• Customer Empathy
• Effectively communicate & ability to listen
• Manage and escalate customer issues
• Consultancy Skills
• Thirst for Learning
• Analytical & Data Visualization
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.