In a Nutshell:
As the VP of Engineering, you know that the culture of Product Love, Customer Centricity and Can-do spirit makes the difference between winning and losing in any highly competitive Industry, esp. the Cyber Security, Privacy and Cyber Parenting industries.
Working with the brightest minds in Product Management, Global Distributed Infrastructure, Security, Privacy and reporting directly to the CEO, you will be leading the entire engineering department. We are looking for people that bring an energetic and creative approach to work, understand the burning Cyber Security and Privacy questions of today with good vision on the future. Ideal candidate combine business acumen and technical battle scars.
Once you are here, you will:
- Lead the entire engineering team in these domains: Mobile, Desktop & Platform Apps, Infrastructure & Server Stack, DevOps (both Agile and Infrastructure Automation), AI/ML & Big Data / Warehousing, Backend & Cloud Services and Information Security tools & technologies.
- Be a hands-on ‘techie’ ready to roll sleeves to rescue situations as may be necessary.
- Work alongside Product Leadership and the PMO, lead the Organization’s transformation from a traditional acquisition-led growth org to a Product Led Growth org, influencing cross-team structuring, workflows and underlying metrics/models.
- Enable the Product leadership to achieve exponential growth in the most economically efficient manner using Product Led Growth (PLG) methodology, covering end to end AAARRR funnel across all the Engineering teams.
- Reboot/redefine and evangelize the right engineering culture across org. At present, the team is young, passionate and is receptive to mold into the right culture under your leadership.
- Lead both the Consumer Services division as well as the OEM division, evangelizing two very different cultures.
- Work closely with the Product & Marketing leadership to support the development of product roadmaps. Responsible for strategic planning of all product development related efforts including development, testing, release and production environment needs.
- Set the right excellence and cutting edge culture, which is critical for retaining engineering talent. Ensure knowledge sharing of engineering best practices and processes across teams within the entire engineering function.
- Collaborate with the PMO and enhance agile/scrum methodology for product development, services delivery & Information Security functions.
- Become accountable for establishing and managing an operating budget for the engineering functions to maximize the utilization of resources and delivery of products and solutions.
- Establish department goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures.
- Establish a strong leadership pipeline within the organization through continuous mentoring and grooming of human resources.
What does GADITEK offer you?
GADITEK is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- A separate COVID19 Fund for IPD & OPD
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a relevant domain from a renowned university.
- Previous end to end product launch experience as well as scaling product to millions of users.
- You have an existing background managing large multi-functional engineering teams, successfully driving Product milestones working closely with the Product leadership and service delivery ensuring industry-standard SLAs.
- You deeply understand the customers and personas.
- You have a bias for action.
- You are deeply motivated to groom people and make them successful in the Org and careers.
- Your speech is articulate and inspirational
- You naturally rally others to join your cause. You work in service of your team and mission
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, strong commercial acumen, grit, and deep appreciation for quality.
Apply - VP - Engineering (Cyber Security)