In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is actively headhunting a passionate accounting buff to join its Finance Department as Account Executive.
Once you are here, you will:
- Manage Accounts Payables including verification, allocation, posting, reconciliation, and payment
- Assist in the disbursement of payroll by preparing salaries payable through cheques and cash
- Prepare prepayments schedule
- Prepare bank and payment processors reconciliation statements on a monthly basis
- Submit withholding taxes on salaries and other payments
- Adhere to the budget of expenses set by the management and timely report on changes required to the forecast
- Keep accounting records sufficient to support every material transaction
- Assist in preparing monthly financial statements
- Record routine journal entries in the accounting system
- Reconcile petty cash accounts on weekly basis and on the last working day of every month
- Communicate with bankers and payment processors for resolution of day to day and other issues
- Adhoc reporting to the management
- Support month-end and year-end closing process
- Process final settlement of salary and funds held in provident fund trust
- Bring improvements to the process of financial reporting to bring efficiency
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is a new-age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
- Education: Masters in Finance/Commence or an equivalent qualification
- Experience: The candidate should have relevant experience of 1+ years
- Demonstrate strong work ethic and integrity
- Have the ability to reflect on one's own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions
- Have organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Be a team player
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be proficient in IT
- Have analytical abilities
- Demonstrate a methodical approach towards problem-solving
- Must be good with numbers
Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.
Apply - Account Executive