In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is looking for a smart, savvy digital marketer who understands the concept of inbound marketing (SEO, Content, and Social) and is good at building relationships online. In this role, you will be responsible to interact with the assigned affiliate accounts and will be executing different marketing initiatives to increase the reach of the program.
Once you are here, you will:
- Own the execution and our vision for the Affiliate Program to drive brand awareness and growth.
- Build relationships with affiliate marketing influencers, partners and thought-leaders.
- Execute effective affiliate recruitment, activation and optimization strategies that align with the goals.
- Negotiate deals with new partners (CPA, sales commitment, placements/listing, etc.).
- Proactively maintain day-to-day communication with all the assigned affiliate partners while demonstrating a high-level of relationship.
- Produce aspiring content targeted at the problems of affiliates.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest industry news and be dedicated to actively spotting trends, product/feature releases, and other opportunities.
- Maintain brand presence in the community by actively participating in the relevant communities and groups.
- Perform general account management and monitor for fraud and affiliate compliance.
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Education: Bachelor's degree or above (Marketing, Advertising, or Business related).
Experience: 6 months - 1 Year (minimum)
- Full-time professional experience in Digital Marketing or Business Development.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills (English).
- Understand basic concepts of digital marketing.
- Experience in using marketing and tracking tools (Analytics, Ahref, SEMrush, etc).
Good to Haves
- Ability to build relationships, effectively prioritize and navigate difficult client situations.
- Experience with online affiliate program management.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of UI and UX.
- Goal-oriented and passionate.
- Attention to detail and good with multitasking.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Strong prospecting skills.
- Analytical and data-driven mindset.
Apply - Affiliate Marketing Executive