In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is looking for an Affiliate Marketing Executive for one of its leading brands where the incumbent will have to play a decisive role in driving lead generation and growth for our Cybersecurity Business Unit. This role involves a lot of internal & external collaboration along with a proactive approach as the Affiliate Marketing Executive will play a critical role in the growth of the business.
Once you are here, you will:
- Aggressively capture market share by means of acquiring new audiences and brands
- Work with the PMM team for the development and execution of marketing plans that drive growth
- Collaborate with marketing partners & media agencies to ensure the delivery of objectives
- Ensure that the marketing partners and media agencies are providing a good quality & quantity of leads that assist the brand in achieving financial objectives
- Monitor and manage monthly budgets and ensure effective allocation
- Ensure external and internal collaborations to identify new ways to generate an incremental and cost-effective volume of leads
- Conduct trial & experiment, report on the current performance of the business
- Interpret and understand the commercial impact of campaigns and use the data for planning & decision making
- Utilize tools like MMPs to report and optimize campaigns
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is home to some of the best talents in the world. We have an unstoppable team of 800+ employees working on our 7 global SaaS brands across the 6 hottest industries, including Cyber Security, Digital Media, Managed Cloud, Life Style, Web.3.0, and Venture Building as a Service.
Gaditek is a Product-based company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market and in this age. The world of tech is moving fast, and we help our global brands meet the ever-changing needs of their customers. We take pride in our diverse, international team and the flexible and full-time opportunities we offer. With millions of customers and over 150+, we can already feel our impact on the world.
Together as one, we dream big, are fun people to work with, and execute big ideas. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy working together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for, with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in affiliate partner & campaigns management
- At least a bachelor's degree in Marketing or any other related degree or certification
- Strong communication skills with the ability to conduct analysis
- Have the creativity and ability to identify opportunities and an unconventional approach to solving problems
- Proactive personality with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong expertise in Microsoft Office Suite
- Affiliate Marketing Executive
Note: Please login to apply if you already have a account