In a Nutshell:
We're looking for an Andriod Developer who can build and implement functional programs, systems, and new features with a cross-functional team of other developers, team leads, and operation team members throughout the software development life cycle. The candidate should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills.
Once you are here, you will:
- Be responsible for the end to end coordination and development of any assigned task/feature in the assigned product
- Be responsible to help Lead/Architect reaching sound conclusions with his platform-specific knowledge
- Be responsible to help Agile Manager in implementing Agile processes and follow the processes as well
- Be responsible for the day to day operations and coordination with cross-departmental teams on a need basis
- Be responsible for getting things done on the committed deadlines
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is a new-age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Relevant Experience and Qualifications:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience
- 2+ years in hands-on development with Java, Kotlin, Realm, Dependency Managers preferably in an n-tier architecture. Experience in leading a team of 1+ individuals is a plus.
- Understanding of Design Patterns is a big plus
- Sound knowledge of Android and Frameworks is a must
- Strong experience with Android Studio, Android SDK.
- In-depth knowledge of OOP is a must
- Experience of working with Kotlin & Flutter is preferred
- MVP/MVC/MVVM Design Pattern knowledge is a must
- Experienced in working with Design Patterns including Dependency Injection
- Basic knowledge of C/C++ is preferred
- Experience of Agile methodologies is preferred
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Have good communication skills
- Demonstrate leadership qualities
Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.
Apply - Android Developer