In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is recruiting for a Project Coordinator who will support the coordination, planning, development and delivery across multiple business streams. This position will work closely with key internal stakeholders and be surrounded by a supportive and professional team where you can develop your project skills and make an impact for our customers.
The role requires the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, work autonomously, and manage aggressive delivery schedules. You will also need to successfully work with technical and non-technical people alike and have a desire to learn new tools, processes, and concepts.
Once you are here, you will:
- Serve as a liaison between Support and Development teams
- Understand the business processes and work according to the Company's vision by using analytical abilities to carry on any task
- Plan, develop and execute strategies, often to meet established deadlines set by the support team
- Build harmonic relationships with all team’s members.
- Responsible for Monitoring and Controlling of multiple sub-projects in the support team
- Build aggressive schedules that adhere to fast-paced timelines, with the flexibility to adapt as needed
- Facilitating SCRUM Meetings and ensure desired agenda to be achieved by the end of meeting
- Schemes sprints, picks tasks from OKRs based on priority and places in sprints
- Follow a designated project management methodology to achieve all tasks
- Provide daily status reports to AVP Support on actions completed and planned
- Plan and schedule calendar(s) with limited consultation, resolve calendaring conflicts
What does GADITEK offer you?
At Gaditek, we continuously aim to be the best place our team has ever worked. Being a new-age digital company, our environment is empowered to be proactive and to take initiatives to make a difference.
Gaditek is home to some of the best talents in the world, working on our 7 tech brands in 10 verticals and operating in 150+ countries across the globe. We are working on solving some of the most challenging and interesting technology projects around, on a scale unmatched by most.
We understand that “life happens” and give you the freedom to choose the best environment for you to “get the work done”. Gaditek provides interesting and challenging learning and development opportunities to help you make the most of your talents and your job.
For our company and our employees, this is an exciting time. We're in the midst of a period of enormous transformation, and we've made significant progress in reorming our network so that, together, we can create a bright digital future.
Ideally, the person we are looking for should possess the curious mindset, having
- Bachelor's degree of education and work experience
- 1-2 years of experience in a coordination/planning capacity
- Attention to detail with the ability to pull key updates out of the details for executive stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced deadline-oriented agile environment
- Enthusiastic, driven, self-motivated with a focus on Deliverables with required quality
- Able to work independently, excellent personal organization and able to demonstrate consistently balanced good judgement
- Committed to the development of all team members and continuous development of capability within the department
- A real interest in problem solving and focused on results
- Experience in the use of tools and techniques to facilitate effective project delivery
- Should be target-driven with good numerical and analytical skills
- A creative thinker with attention to detail.
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- A highly ambitious, driven, and a go-getter attitude
- Ability to ask tough questions and the openness to be challenged
- Past experience working with SaaS implementations helpful
Apply - Project Coordinator