In a Nutshell:
We’re looking for an Associate Agile Manager to join our team to closely work with the Founders to support project management and process implementation involving all the teams such as Marketing, Engineering, Finance, Customer Service, Sales, etc. This position will ensure efficient process management in the entire organization as well as timely delivery of assigned projects.
Once you are here, you will:
- Drive Business Process Management Project in the company involving every team in the organization
- Develop a plan and finalize tools to ensure measurable process implementation by every single team member in the organization
- Be an integral part of relevant projects at SQUATWOLF
- Create project plans with timelines for undergoing projects in the company
- Create RACI matrix of all relevant processes
- Follow up with the responsible person and project lead on every step of the project, ensure completion and delivery on time
- Managing Project Management tools like Assembla
- Sprint review and management of Marketing team
- Lead systems implementation/automation initiatives in the organization
- Conducting mid-sprint review meeting
- Taking care of resource utilization and shared resources
- Be the right hand of the founders in ensuring teams deliver on all projects assigned
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is a new-age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project management and process implementation
- Business or equivalent degree level education
- Must be attentive to details
- Could learn and adapt quickly to changing situations
- Be able to coordinate with multiple stakeholders at one point in time
- Good management skills
- Excellent communication skills with a near-native command over spoken and written English language
Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.
Apply - Associate Agile Manager