In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is on the look-out for an experienced Assistant Brand Manager to head the branding and campaign planning domain of our Cyber Security division. In this role, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing go-to-market campaigns for brand awareness, sales, and branding.
Why is this role important for GADITEK’s work?
Gaditek's mission is to support its brands with the right talent so they can take us to new levels of excellence in existing and non-existing areas; and in the process, make them more valuable and relevant in the marketplace.
This role is important in creating holistic digital marketing campaigns and supervising their execution so that they seamlessly raise brand awareness, increase brand reach and sales. Assistant Brand Managers help us remain on top of competitor and customer behaviour, identify opportunities and focus on the bigger picture while executing on daily operations to achieve our goals.
Once you are here, you will:
- Maintain tracking of online consumers, market trends and culturally significant events for marketing opportunities.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the product website.
- Develop and manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Create holistic online marketing campaigns for an increase in sales and brand reach, supervise execution.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data.
- Aid in the construction of online user personas.
- Create and supervise the execution of media publication plans.
- Lead website optimization and landing pages for low bounce rates, on page time and sales conversions.
- Monitor brand reputation and direct necessary corrective actions.
- Advise on website design, content, and communication with respect to the brand.
- Plan team tasks based on quarterly targets and prioritized tasks.
- Oversee team targets and performance metrics.
- Aid in employee recruitment and onboarding.
What does GADITEK offer you?
GADITEK is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role, altogether 7 plus years of experience.
- Hands-on with Google Analytics (preferably certified by Google Academy).
- At least 1 year of experience with Google Adwords.
- At least 1 year of experience with Facebook advertising.
- Basic familiarity with SEO and Affiliate marketing principles.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).
- At least 1-year experience in leading team of up to 5 people.
- Masters degree in marketing from reputable university preferred.
Apply - Assistant Brand Manager