In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is looking for an Assistant Manager - Digital Marketing who loves to experiment and become successful with various marketing and branding strategies and initiatives. You just need to be digitally savvy, passionate about writing & marketing, and hungry to perform in a high-energy, fast-paced, and cordial work culture.
Once you are here, you will:
- Create and managing the execution of marketing strategies for B2B and B2C Cybersecurity brands
- Plan quarterly and annual objectives and roadmaps
- Plan and manage KPIs for resources
- Work on organic and paid lead generation for B2B products
- Build leads and manage inbound, social, search, and marketing campaigns (organic and paid)
- Build, manage, guide, and assess the digital marketing team
- Work on sales targets through Google and other organic platforms
- Thorough on-page, off-page, and market analysis of industry and competitors
- Growth marketing strategies
- Plan quality link-building tactics (no black hat)
- Website Audit with respect to scroll rate, retention, CTR, and conversion rates
- Thorough keyword research
- Work on the site’s WordPress
- Reach out for guest posts, publications and partnershipsWork on tools like Ahrefs, AdWords Hotjar, GSC, and Analytics for analysis, reporting, and optimization
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is home to some of the best talents in the world. We have an unstoppable team of 800+ employees working on our 7 global SaaS brands across the 6 hottest industries, including Cyber Security, Digital Media, Managed Cloud, Life Style, Web.3.0, and Venture Building as a Service.
Gaditek is a Product-based company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market and in this age. The world of tech is moving fast, and we help our global brands meet the ever-changing needs of their customers. We take pride in our diverse, international team and the flexible and full-time opportunities we offer. With millions of customers and over 150+, we can already feel our impact on the world.
Together as one, we dream big, are fun people to work with, and execute big ideas. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy working together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for, with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
- Working knowledge of on-page and off-page SEO
- Working knowledge of tools like Ahrefs, Hotjar, AdWords, Analytics, GSC, SEMRush, Mangools, Screaming Frog, Firebase, Mix panel, and others
- Must have experience in managing a team of at least 10 employees with performance evaluation criteria
- Must have some experience with paid search and social marketing
- Must have experience with publications and partnerships
- Must have experience in reputation management
- Must have prior hands-on experience
- Must have some knowledge of Agile system
- Experience in SaaS/PaaS/IaaS preferred
- Assistant Manager - Digital Marketing
Note: Please login to apply if you already have a account