In a Nutshell:
As an Assistant Manager Customer Success, you will be focused on managing customer loyalty and building close long-term relationships with the customers. We expect the individual to proactively look out for customers’ usage patterns, suggesting new and innovative ways to keep them succeeding with our product.
Once you are here, you will:
- Understand all organization's products, services, procedures, and guidelines and communicate same to all team members
- Promote the success of the business by regularly checking on how Savyour is meeting customers’ needs and whether there are areas for possible improvement.
- Act as customer’s advocate and is responsible for ensuring customer feedback is heard and acted upon. You are the voice of the customers in the company, and your biggest challenge is mediating between the customer’s requests and our vision of Savyour.
- Regularly propose automation opportunities to reduce manual ticketing and shared transparency on issues with users.
- Provide feedback to management regarding opportunities to continuously improve our business by reporting on customer issue trends and red flags.
- Set clear team goals and provide support to achieve the assigned KPIs and monitor team performance and report on metrics to management
- Assist team members to remove any blockers in resolving issues and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders. Escalating unresolved blockers to management.
- Escalate all unresolved issues/complaints breaching/potentially breaching timelines to the line manager in a timely manner.
- Monitor all calls to ensure that due procedures and quality standards are strictly adhered to.
- Conduct regular review of all CSE's performance and organize training sessions for underperformers.
- Submit regular reports to management and seek new ideas and strategies to improve performance
- Keep track of all the communication that is being done with users and periodically update it with consent from relevant stakeholders.
- Make sure that our communication strategy adheres to brand communication guidelines.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation and motivate team members
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Keep up with trends and happenings in the industry and ensuring adherence to industry standards
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is a new-age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
- Strong organization and presentation skills
- A propensity for relationship building
- Must have the industry knowledge
- Must be empathetic
- Possess Emotional Intelligence and Leadership skills—customer success managers often take on leadership roles for the customer success team
Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.
Apply - Assistant Manager Customer Success- Savyour