In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager who could monitor trends in the market and identify opportunities for growth and prevalent issues of the competitors.
The incumbent will also be responsible for monitoring consumers’ reactions and conversations regarding the brand worldwide. The role entails a lot of researching, conceptualization, and execution of digital narratives that align with the brand’s vision.
Once you are here, you will:
- Monitor trends prevailing in the market, research consumer markets that could be penetrated
- Conduct competitors’ analysis to identify opportunities for growth & key issues
- Monitor the audience of the brand through different social listening tools
- Align all marketing collaterals with appropriate communication & promotions as per the branded guidelines
- Measure and report performances and compare them with the assigned Return on Investments & Key Performance Indicators
- Conduct market research to stay updated with current and any upcoming trends
- Conceptualize and execute digital communication that elevates brand awareness & vision
- Increase brand awareness on digital & social networking platforms with the intention of driving traffic to the website
- Develop & implement business plans that assist in achieving business objectives
- Work with the social media team for relevant influencers of the industry
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand new features, products & updates of the product
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is a new-age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy working together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
- BSc or BA in marketing, communications, business, or any related discipline
- At least a graduate, MBAs/Master’s are preferred
- More than 5 years of experience in marketing & brand management
- Adequate knowledge about product pricing and positioning
- Familiarity with the prevalent marketing activities and trends
- Result-oriented approach with excellent communication and collaborative skills
Apply - Assistant Marketing Manager