In a Nutshell:
We are looking for a smart associate-level Marketer who will be responsible to work closely with the B2B clients to ensure end-to-end website management and its updates as per the brand guidelines.
Once you are here, you will:
- Closely work with the Digital Marketing & Content team to keep the Clients’ website up to date in conjunction with the parent website, marketing, content direction, and strategy
- Provide support to the Client’s marketing team and answer any queries related to website management
- Coordinate and get any development related tasks completed with the web development team
- Support Client’s marketing teams with all content related requirements in coordination with in house digital marketing team
- Build strong relationships with B2B Clients and provide website, content & other marketing level support
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders at the same time with strong attention to detail and discipline towards deadlines
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is a new-age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
- Qualification: Bachelor's degree (Marketing, Advertising, or Business related).
- Experience: 1 year in a professional environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Task and action-oriented Strong communication and coordination skills
- Ability to build relationships, prioritizing, and navigating through complex business situations
- Basic knowledge of content marketing is preferred
Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.
Apply - Ecommerce Website Manager