In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is looking for an Affiliate Executive for one of our global brands.
The incumbent will be responsible for identifying opportunities for growth and prospects in different market sectors. The individual will also engage with technology leads and consultants to make them understand the value of our product in terms of cybersecurity. Networking is an important aspect of this position and coherent communication of the unique selling point is also important.
Once you are here, you will:
- Proactive approach on business leads and convert them with industry knowledge, need identification and other factors
- Seek opportunities to accurately determine requirements and sales processes
- Consider status, timelines, budgets/limits, financial year, etc. while making decisions
- Coordinate with key stakeholders and decision-makers when closing deals swiftly and successfully
- Collaborate with key stakeholders for relevant marketing & sales collaterals
- Regularly maintain up-to-date lead pipeline on CRM
- Closely collaborate with the marketing team for the development and evolution of the campaigns
- Nurture relationships with new and existing clients and build a network
- Create and maintain an active social media presence on digital platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Quora, Meetup, etc.
- Research and develop sales pitches based on target customers consisting of collaterals like demo videos, brochures, PDFs
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is a new-age technology company that believes in human-centricity and caring for its employees. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to turn the workplace into an energizing space that allows our teams to enjoy working together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business management or equivalent.
- Prior experience in B2B and B2C sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working experience with sales techniques & Channel partners.
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting.
Apply - Affiliate Executive