In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is searching for an ambitious bizdev expert to join us as Assistant Manager (Business Development & Sales.)
In this role, you will be responsible for developing recommendations and creating solutions to complex, ambiguous and high visibility business challenges, to optimally align B2B sales teams with revenue growth opportunities. You will act as a project manager, communicator, and coordinator of activities of the sales program while working closely with Sales, Marketing, and other cross-functional leaders to design and implement these solutions.
Once you are here, you will:
- Facilitate the strategy development and operational execution for a subset of B2B customers.
- Engage with agile managers in quarterly programming including product and promotional pushes, tailored actions and tasks, and customer discovery efforts.
- Be the primary face of Operations to Sales, Marketing, and other cross-functional stakeholders as the owner of your program.
You will be responsible for sales management including:
- Learning to manage complex enterprise sales throughout the sales cycle.
- Efficiently manage the sales pipeline using defined RACI & processes.
- Confidently participate in the preparation of proposals and the presentation of professional product demonstrations, via webinars or face-to-face meetings.
You will be responsible for lead management including :
- Managing, nurturing and converting inbound leads into sales opportunities.
- Identifying strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity to generate outbound lead opportunities.
- Assess and analyze a prospects’ current process and requirements.
- Provide engaging and articulate information about the brand’s value proposition to potential customers.
- Maintaining a well-organized, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in Close.io CRM system.
- Partnering with the Sales Operations and Insights teams to rigorously measure program performance and report on KPIs, channeling the learnings into ongoing opportunity identification and program/process improvement.
- Drive complex projects to completion using effective project management, communication and influence.
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
- 4-5 years of experience in a relevant field.
- BA/BS degree, with a strong academic record.
- Strong project management, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated experience with cross-functional collaboration and influence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An affinity for data and proficiency with Excel (enough to be dangerous).
- Openness to change and comfort with ambiguity, given the high growth nature of our business.
- Strong team orientation, sense of humor, and enthusiastic attitude.
Apply - Assistant Manager Business Development and Sales