In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is headhunting a Business Analyst to join our team and work closely with the engineering team and help us analyze and manage ambitious projects with multiple stakeholders. You’ll have the rare opportunity to build and collaborate with leaders across the organization to improve our process automation and help us to efficiently and effectively operate in our fastest periods of growth.
Once you are here, you will:
- Evaluate processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement and implement solutions.
- Track the latest processes and technology advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Understand user flow and gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders related to new features/modules.
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Analyze User-Experience and document gathered requirements into workflows.
- Effectively communicate your plans and workflows to all Stakeholders along with an explanation of system limitations and note changes if required.
- Incorporate all the identified changes and explain workflows to the designer.
- Assist in the development of designs with respect to the workflow and user experience.
- Presentation of Designs to the stakeholders and note changes if required.
- Incorporate all the identified changes required in designs by the coordination of a designer.
- Assist in the development of designs with respect to mobile responsive user-experience and the workflow.
- Oversee development of approved prototypes with an engineering and design team.
- Conduct Internal Demo of a feature/module after development and perform user acceptance testing – QA
- Incorporate enhancements purposed and approved by the stakeholders and take the feature/module live
- Monitor deliverables, ensure quality and timely completion of projects.
- Allocate resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
What does GADITEK offer you?
GADITEK is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Highly Data-driven and detail-oriented in approach.
- Basic product management skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Display the ability to learn rapidly and adapt quickly to changing situations.
- Clever and imaginative when confronted with obstacles.
Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.