In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is actively headhunting a battle-hardened HR leader to fill the position of Human Resource Business Partner.
In this role, you will be responsible for partnering with various stakeholders to execute on a variety of HR activities including talent and performance management, compensation and promotions, recruiting, learning and development, employee relations and diversity initiatives. In this role, you will act as a trusted advisor to various functions within Cybersecurity, through partnering with HR specialist functions to deliver the best solutions.
Once you are here, you will:
- Identify and implement new initiatives with key stakeholders to develop, champion, and launch new initiatives.
- Act and operate as an internal consultant, working directly with multiple stakeholders, management, and various related departments be able to optimize teams’ performance.
- Create, manage and maintain specific communications and cadence for all-hands meetings, OKRs, team meetings, ongoing communications, etc.
OKRs: Increase visibility, drive alignment, and resolve blockers within CFTs.
- Gather and analyze data, formulate and test hypotheses, synthesize findings, develop go-forward plans and help drive and translate recommendations into results.
- Create opportunities for synergies across the business ecosystem on topics such as developing business models, organizational design, employee engagement & wellbeing programs, and cross-functional initiatives.
- Coordinate with the Talent Acquisition team and make sure that hiring requirements are being fulfilled timely.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance.
- Partner with HR colleagues including Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, and Compensation teams to develop and implement specific HR programs, including talent, succession planning, employee mobility, and career development.
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Ensure and report HOW part of OKRs.
What does GADITEK offer you?
GADITEK is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
- At least 18 years of academic education with a Master’s degree in Business Administration.
- Minimum Experience – 8 years of professional experience as a Human Resource professional in IT Sector.
- MS Office
- Analytical Ability / Problem Solving
- Personal characteristics.
- Good Attitude
- Adaptability to changes
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Able to understand and respond back to written emails and tasks
Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.
Apply - Business Partner (HRBP)