In a Nutshell:
GADITEK is seeking a wise and ambitious leader we can crown on our throne of Content Lead for our Cyber Security division. We're searching for someone who is an expert in all aspects of content strategy and able to talk articulately to people of all levels.
Once you are here, you will:
- Identify strategic and product opportunities relating to the use of visual content, including moving the team into new areas
- Provide creative leadership and governance on projects and to all team members.
- Match creative passion and focus with quantitative business results and a clear understanding of targets, budgets, etc.
- Develop methods/workflows for implementing and evaluating (visual) content for all digital platforms and for ensuring creative governance and collaboration across the team.
- Oversee all content creation activities for the organization's website.
- Work closely with the marketing managers to devise a web content strategy that aligns with the company’s wider goals.
- Create a content marketing calendar to ensure regular content on the website throughout the year.
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and monitoring content activities of competitor websites.
- Create entertaining and informative video content for the website.
- Work alongside the social media managers and content team to create content.
- Train the ecommerce team on how to use the website content management system.
- Ensure that the creative vision of the team – and the broader company – is maintained, understood and delivered in all work.
- Manage and mentor direct and dotted line reports – excellent coaching skills and the ability to nurture talent.
- Be a point of contact for PMO / Head of Project Management for scheduling and resourcing queries around creative content projects.
- Develop a strong vision, appropriately organize, develop and present ideas, options, plans, goals, initiatives, roadmaps, business cases and other pertinent information required by management to make effective decisions.
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
Job Type: Full-time
- Prior experience of 6 to 8 + years in the relevant industry.
- Expert in handling end-to-end demand generation and content funnel optimization cycle. As owner of the content marketing funnel, you must know what makes it generate customers.
- Expert-level knowledge of Content tactics such as search engine optimization, social media, landing page conversion testing, online advertising, and email marketing.
- Superior communication skills. Whether it’s written, verbal, formal presentation or informal hallway talks, you need to be a superstar. Concise, honest and accurate techniques are a must.
- You must have the courage to give your team, peers and managers constructive feedback. Feedback given correctly and received correctly is a gift.
- Strong inclination towards personal development.
- Proven and visible marketing veteran, with experience blogging, writing thought leadership pieces, speaking, and growing a personal audience through company blogs, talks, presentations and speeches.
Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.