In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is headhunting a charismatic sales leader to join us as a Corporate Sales Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for establishing goals for sales based on data. You will also be in charge of overseeing all sales activities and establishing strategies that will help the company meet those goals.
Why is this role important for GADITEK’s work?
GADITEK’s mission is to support its brands with the right talent so they can take us to new levels of excellence in existing and non-existing areas; and in the process, make themselves more valuable and relevant in the marketplace.
Once you are here, you will:
- Plan how to proceed, create future team structure and assess who to target first.
- Oversee and coordinate all activities and operations of the sales department.
- Research and identify sales opportunities, generating leads, and targeting potential clients.
- Develop, maintain, and improve relationships with key accounts to maintain a High-level of service and client loyalty.
- Meet with other company managers to ensure that business objectives are being properly executed and are on schedule.
- Liaising with the Marketing and Business Development department in order to create a more thorough and effective sales campaign and strategy.
- Overseeing the recruitment and training processes for new staff members.
- Keeping up-to-date on current market changes and trends to be able to come up with new and original sales strategies.
Day-to-Day Operational Tasks
- Planning and organizing Sales staff daily work schedule.
- Focusing sales efforts by studying existing and potential needs of clients.
- Developing, maintaining, and improving relationships with key accounts.
- Writing and submitting daily sales reports.
- Setting sales targets for Sales Executives and Representatives.
- Keeping up-to-date on current market changes and trends.
What does GADITEK offer you?
GADITEK is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
NOTE: The job involves extensive traveling within Karachi to meet with existing and potential clients.
- Experience: 3 to 5 years.
- Education: A bachelor’s degree in a business-related area, such as Sales, Marketing, or Business Administration.
- Experience from digital SAAS setup in local market will be a plus.
- Adaptive personality with the ability to learn and apply new sales strategies quickly.
- Strong people management skills and the ability to assemble and manage a team of professionals.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills including verbal and written skills.
- Strong organizational, operational, and planning skills in a sales focused environment.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.
Apply - Corporate Sales Manager