In a Nutshell:
GADITEK is seeking a wise and ambitious ruler we can crown on our throne of Creative Content Manager for one of the oldest core division we have—Cyber Security.
This role requires that you have a bias towards execution, experimentation, and rapidly scaling initiatives.
The Content Manager will be responsible for the development and execution of our content strategy. You will create high-level strategic content and detailed content for use across various advertising and social media outlets. Your content will drive consumer action and engagement for each persona and online/offline channel. You will work with the business, creative, and digital marketing functions to accomplish content strategy objectives and to ensure superior consumer experiences.
Why is this role important for GADITEK’s work?
GADITEK’s mission is to support its brands with the right talent so they can take us to new levels of excellence in existing and non-existing areas; and in the process, make them more valuable and relevant in the marketplace.
This role is crucial for building and leading the Cyber Security Content team and converting it into a competitive advantage. The whole division will be relying on you to hire top talent, build multiple teams, and develop an exciting customer-centric and product-oriented culture of marketing, execution, and excellence.
Once you are here, you will:
- Work collaboratively with internal cross-functional stakeholders to develop compelling creative that supports a unique and differentiated brand experience for multiple brands and categories.
Tell Our Stories
- Understand how strategy translates into concept and execution that is on target for our stakeholders and helps drive key initiatives and marketing objectives.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for each channel including offline, online, social media, email, mobile, and print.
Maximize search impact of all content.
- Influence and improve all phases of the consumer journeys from traffic generation to on-site journeys and experiences, and post-visit consumer engagement.
- Create content standards by channel for each major product-line and persona.
- Source new ways to develop content (media companies, etc.)
- Generate original content, as well as modify existing content to make it more compelling and generate greater engagement. This includes copywriting from product copy to descriptions, video scripts, etc.
- Use appropriately varied methods such as audio, video, forums, blogs, influencers, etc., to extend awareness and drive engagement with our brands and categories.
- Lead consistent content review meetings with department management and internal teams to ensure content accuracy and effectiveness – through continuous content audit and optimization.
- Develop and manage blogs for our brands through collaboration with internal and external resources
Agency management / selection / negotiations
- Be responsible for implementing, leveraging and optimizing the tools and technologies within the organization related to content; also own the relationships with the companies that provide these tools.
- Implement a system to effectively track, manage and report on all content requests.
- Take on other responsibilities as deemed necessary.
What does GADITEK offer you?
GADITEK is a new age company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the top IT and technology companies in Pakistan.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
- Education level – MBA from a top tier university
- Experience – 8+ plus years of experience
Apply - Creative Content Manager