In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is looking for a Creative Design Manager to work with our Technology leadership to shape our strategy and vision to create beautiful and intuitive user experiences. Also, drive design advocacy internally and externally to promote design best practices and successful design systems across.
Why is this role important for GADITEK’s work?
We believe that powerful ideas and technology in the hands of the right talent can change the world. And, these ideas can only be best spread with the written word. This is where digital marketing executives for our Chinese customers come in. They can help us craft amazing stories, and tell them so well that our customers believe in them and own them.
The right stories, when told repeatedly in different forms to the right audience builds contagious energy, continues to turn the pages of history, and creates impact.
Once you are here, you will:
- Work directly with the Technology leadership team to shape our strategy and vision
- Work closely with product designers, user experience researchers, design managers to improve our product experiences
- Drive design advocacy internally and externally to promote design best practices and successful design systems across
- Recruiting and hiring product designers
- Serve as UX Lead for projects in user-centred design solutions
- Able to formulate and define requirements for web and mobile products
- Manage and conduct user research and concept development
- Develop, produce, and iterate wireframes, user flows, information architecture diagrams, and prototypes for both web and mobile experiences
- have the technical knowledge to be able to explain what needs doing, to programmers
- Participate in recruitment activities for user research
- Plan and implement the overall user research strategy and methods
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Engineers, and other stakeholders to craft an intuitive, cohesive, and delightful experiences from product conception to launch.
- Ensure product design deliverables adhere to high design standards.
- QA UI to ensure proper implementation
- Supervise daily operations for the prototyping maker space, equipment, and project workflow, with meticulous attention to detail
- Build a platform of software and hardware tools to facilitate the rapid prototyping of defined user experiences
- Help teams prepare project proposals and bids including cost estimates and resource allocation
- Work with design teams to help them experiment with a range of tools and methods to execute on research plans and prototype development
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is a new age company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work, in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the top IT and technology companies in Pakistan.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that will require you to put your existing body of knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and helps us go to new places.
- 3+ years of experience as a project UX lead
- 5+ years of experience in interactive design, information architecture, or visual design
- Proven track record of hands-on user-interface design leadership
- Expert level proficiency with common design software, in particular, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Figma
- A compelling online portfolio demonstrating strategic, conceptual and visual expertise
- Strong communicator and storyteller
- Customer-focused, self-managing problem solver, accountable and able to thrive in autonomous environments
- Creative and flexible under changing settings, courage to be heard, sense of humour, passionate about design and technology, life-long learner.
Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.
Apply - Creative Design Manager