In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is looking for a passionate and empathic person to join us as Customer Loyalty and Retention Specialist for one of our business units. In this role, you will be responsible for creating value for the customers by enhancing their trust and loyalty in the product. You will prevent/reduce customer churn while maintaining a world-class customer experience.
Once you are here, you will:
- Plan, develop, and manage customer loyalty programs.
- Proactively seek and develop ways to grow the programs, share industry and community insights, and pitch ideas and findings.
- Build a strong understanding of customer needs based on their persona to enhance customer experience and retention.
- Take responsibility for building benefits and features that will help meet those needs.
- Partner with customer success, marketing, and creative teams to help define and develop chats, emails, and other direct response-oriented executions.
- Analyze customer churn/refund cases and implement plans to reduce risk accordingly.
- Implement/create strong processes for regular or new customer refunds for creating a positive impact.
- Develop and implement processes and KPIs.
- Proactively create up-sell opportunities.
- Create effective mechanisms for obtaining customer feedback; analyze and report areas for improvement to the internal teams.
- Develop relationships with top customers for strategic initiatives and long-term partnerships.
- Streamline and automate standard processes.
- Implement customer referral programs on relevant touchpoints to generate customer referrals.
- Work on customer segmentation based on their loyalty and repeat purchase rate.
- Work in close coordination with the acquisition team to drive repeat purchases and referrals.
- Develop and maintain customer alerts on the orders.
- Understand and improve all communication with customers including order processing alerts, shipment alerts, delivery alerts, exchange and refund alerts and feedback emails.
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
- Bachelor's in BBA/Media/Communications
- 2+ years in a similar capacity
Apply - Customer Loyalty and Retention Specialist