In a Nutshell:
The role is to achieve world-class levels of client support, value-added usage, retention, and ensuring customer loyalty. Must be resilient to deal with upset and aggrieved customer-facing situations. Individuals should possess the ability to read, write, and speak English fluently with a good or neutral accent.
Once you are here, you will:
- Be expected to creating status reports on MS Excel
- Expected to manage different types of profiles
- Manage complex transactional or emotional customer situations promptly and professionally
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right data sources and knowledge
- Plan, prioritize, and manage time effectively to assuring 100% customer satisfaction
- Communicate timely correspondence back to customers, track and resolve any issues
- Answer calls professionally and provide information about products and services
- Maintain healthy relationships with loyal customers to retain them
- Engage with the customers to resolve queries within the given time frame
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is a new-age technology company that believes in human-centricity and caring of its employees. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to turn the workplace into an energizing space that allows our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
- English communication and computer proficiency is a must with strong writing skills and communication skills
- Prior experience in customer-facing areas is a must
- Experience in creating reports on MS Excel
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of profiles
- Web-savvy background with knowledge of e-commerce functions is an added bonus
- Education: Bachelors
- Experience: Minimum 2-3 years
Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.
Apply - Customer Success Executive