In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is searching for a Customer Success Trainer, a Training & Development expert to administer training programs for its Customer Success Agents / Supervisors.
In this role, you will be assessing the training and development needs to accomplish departmental/ organizational goals. You will actively participate and be responsible for analyzing, prioritizing all outgoing and incoming communications and improve sales and service quality across Cyber Security.
Once you are here, you will:
- Accomplish Training and Development objectives by facilitating with recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, and counseling of CS Agents.
- Communicate accurate requirements to the HR when prospecting new CS agents.
- Conduct interviews/ tests to screen for the required skill set and attributes.
- Conduct orientation training, core concepts training, attitude training and routine coaching sessions to ensure maximum productivity of CS agents.
- Modifies or creates course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs
- Monitors training programs and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary.
- Works with CS managers to identify and address learning issues, and new training needs regarding processes or product updates for specific employees or department.
- Manages training and coaching, session logs in order to compile reports identifying ROI and value creation from all training efforts.
- Responsible to identify arrange and manage/conduct specialized training sessions for CS managers to groom their skills and increase productivity (Webinars / Seminars etc.)
- Compile detailed reports of all mentioned efforts above and present to CEO on Bi-Weekly basis.
- Organize update and maintain “Live Chat” canned messages to arm CS agents with required tools to improve efficiency and accuracy of messaging.
Team Building and Delegation
- We are looking for someone who shows a sincere interest in employees and the solutions to their problems. In this role, you are expected to:
- Lend support and guidance to subordinates.
- Display a harmonious and cooperative spirit.
- Encourage collaboration with the team
- Collaborate with individual team members to establish a development path
- Excels in facilitating group discussions
- Empower employees with the authority and resources to achieve results.
- Encourage employees to solve their own problems and build foundations on mutual dependence and understanding.
- Establish effective working relationships and become the goto person and be highly respected by employees for sharing concerns, problems, and opportunities.
- Delegates with clearly defined responsibility and authority.
- Take a clever and imaginative approach to confront roadblocks for the CS Department.
- Regularly present new ideas and approaches for system/process improvements in collaboration with CS managers.
- Take initiatives for SOPs, structuring, standards, discipline, productive, quality in the CS Department.
- Promote the company culture among peers in the respective team/department.
- Excel in living the organizational values.
- Promote strong support of the company’s mission and vision in daily routine.
- Ensure CS Teams contribution to the company’s goals.
- Build foundations on mutual dependence and understanding.
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
- Must have at least 4-6 years' experience in a similar capacity in the tech/IT industry.
- Proficient in making presentation, workshops, employee engagement programs.
- Understanding of HRMS / LMS and reporting
- Understanding of manpower planning and talent mapping. hands-on experience on the 9-box model is a plus.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills. Must have at least 1 Train the Trainer Program
- Ready to work in a flexible working hours’ environment. He/she should be flexible in working rotational hours.
- Dependability - Strong and fast execution with realistic commitment and planning.
- Judgment - Have strong improvisation skills and flexibility to learn new HR practices.
- People Skill - Have the tendency to create strong rapport among different teams. Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Professionalism - Possess leadership traits and driven by value system. Ability to become an influencer.
Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.
Apply - Customer Success Trainer