In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is searching for DevOps Architects who have a penchant for being process-driven and execution-focused.
Our ideal candidates will be passionate about the rationale and business value proposition of introducing DevOps capabilities and demonstrate previous experience of taking the lead in designing and delivering those capabilities by changing technology, process, and people. We are looking for team builders who are excited to work in a fast-paced and highly rewarding cross-functional environment.
Why is this role important for GADITEK’s work?
GADITEK’s mission is to support its brands with the right talent so they can take us to new levels of excellence in existing and non-existing areas; and in the process, make themselves more valuable and relevant in the marketplace.
This role is crucial as it is responsible for shaping, winning, and delivering large deals including both highly technical system delivery initiatives as well as business-oriented consulting initiatives.
Once you are here, you will:
- Become part of highly-driven professional teams responsible for planning, deploying and maintaining mission-critical applications in distributed and cloud environments.
- Be responsible for developing components that combine together to solve real-world problems.
- Work with proven and emerging technologies to continuously improve our products and platforms.
- Collaborate with the development team to define the architecture, optimize performance, and rightsize environments.
- Actively participate in high-level team activities such as suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements and conducting tool evaluations.
- Consistently improve your skills by learning, experimenting with new solutions and technologies. Once you have acquired skill, you will then transfer your skills to your team.
What does GADITEK offer you?
GADITEK is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
- 2-3 years of experience in being directly accountable for a successful and high performing DevOps delivery team.
- Has worked on at least one public cloud provider (AWS, Google Cloud, DigitalOcean are preferred).
- Has expert-level knowledge of at least one Infrastructure as Code / Configuration as Code technology (such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt)
- Good understanding of platform and systems’ architecture – modular monoliths, microservices. Knowledge of enabling tools such as Kubernetes will be a plus point.
- Working knowledge of modern ops technologies, e.g. monitoring, log aggregation, alerting, service discovery.
- System troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains - will be expected to participate in on-call escalations to troubleshoot issues
- Possesses in-depth understanding of the theory and practice of Continuous Integration, Delivery, and Deployment.
- Good understanding of agile methods.
- Has the ability to drive completion of modern engineering strategy initiatives, including maturity assessment, roadmap creation, and business case.
- Passionate about learning new technologies and implementing high-value software solutions.
Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.
Click below to Apply