In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is hunting for a process-focused DevOps Manager who loves high-performing DevOps environment to help us build our team, and deploy and manage mission-critical applications in distributed and cloud environments.
Our ideal candidate is a process-focused individual who can describe the rationale and business value proposition of introducing DevOps capabilities and then take the lead in designing and delivering those capabilities by changing technology, process, and people. Above all, we are looking for a team builder who is excited to work in a fast-paced and highly rewarding cross-functional environment.
Why is this role important for GADITEK’s work?
GADITEK’s mission is to support its brands with the right talent so they can take us to new levels of excellence in existing and non-existing areas; and in the process, make them more valuable and relevant in the marketplace.
We are currently actively engaging with experienced Architects/ Technical Leads who specializes in DevOps and who can shape, win, and deliver large deals which require great DevOps expertise. This includes both highly technical system delivery initiatives as well as business-oriented consulting initiatives. This role is mission-critical to the success and growth of our product and service offerings and ensuring successful and timely delivery of reliable software solutions.
Once you are here, you will:
- Collaborate with internal business units, account managers, delivery managers and other internal stakeholders to ensure DevOps vision is understood and followed per solutions
- Implement and shape the Gaditeks’s DevOps processes, and best practices; lead internal and external transformations with the effort of keeping our team “ahead of the curve”
- Build, implement and direct automated (deployment, integration, methodologies), cloud and/or development/operations principles and maintain quality of implementations and solution recommendations
- Be a leader in continually improving our innovative engineering culture.
- Educate other engineering teams and advocate for scalable and maintainable architectural decisions.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of critical infrastructure and DevOps processes for features used by millions of users.
- Understanding of legacy environments and applications to identify and plan the migration strategy and provide help to architects during transformation.
- Responsible for finding the proper tools and implementing the processes that can automate any manual tasks.
- Responsible for the user experience and ensures that the final product has all the features in the original specifications. Not to be confused with someone who just finds and reports bugs.
- Be knowledgeable about security principles and practices and enforce, when needed.
What does GADITEK offer you?
GADITEK is a new age company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market and in this age. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work, in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the top IT and technology companies in Pakistan offering a plethora of benefits and perks to our employees.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that will require you to put your existing body of knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and helps us go to new places.
- Minimum of 8 years responsible for the design and implementation of systems, mission architecture and associated hardware.
- Must possess an expert working knowledge and understanding of system administration interdependencies as part of the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience working across multiple DevOps projects, generally with a molecular focus on technology landscapes as it relates to cloud and automation efforts
- Must be willing to wear many hats; from development to Solution Architecture to project planning to team and resource allocation
- Must have strong technical skills, ideally from a hands-on engineering background
- In-depth experience providing whiteboard and roadmap sessions with the ability to dive into specific tools
- Ability to address c-level concerns, as well as development and operation teams when providing solutions.