We are looking for a digital marketing strategist to join the marketing team and accelerate the growth for Cloudways. The ideal candidate should have experience developing outcomes-focused digital marketing campaigns with SEO, content marketing, data analytics, and customer insights.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Understanding customer profiles, creating use cases and align search and content
strategy with it.
● Identify gaps in website content, optimizing pages for improved search results, and
increasing overall quality organic traffic.
● Support the marketing team, owning keyword research, technical SEO/digital, and link
building to increase organic search rankings and drive search traffic.
● Conduct keyword research and generate new keyword ideas.
● Increase overall organic visibility and quality traffic via white hat SEO and digital
● Monitor website traffic, search results, and develop strategies to improve organic traffic.
● Generate keyword and search-based content ideas.
● Lead the SEO and digital side of website updates, including a future site migration.
● Optimize pages for desktop, tablet, and mobile use.
● Develop link building strategies.
● Research and analyze competitor content and links.
● Keep up to date with new trends and best SEO and digital practices.
Gaditek is a new-age technology company that believes in human-centricity and caring of its employees. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to turn the workplace into an energizing space that allows our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Skills / Attributes Required
1. Bachelors degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred.
2. 5+ years of SEO and digital experience.
3. Proficiency in Google Analytics, SEMrush, Google Search Console, Ahrefs and other SEO/digital analysis.
4. Experience working with content management systems (e.g. WordPress).
5. Data-driven approach with experience quantifying success/failure of projects using metrics and other KPI’s.
6. Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills.
7. Highly organized and independently motivated.
8. Comfortable with basic HTML.
9. Sense of urgency and commitment to get the job done on time and with high quality.
10.Professional, positive, responsible and fun attitude.
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.