In a Nutshell:
We are looking for a digital marketing strategist to join the marketing team and accelerate the growth for Cloudways. The ideal candidate should have experience developing outcomes-focused digital marketing campaigns with SEO, content marketing, data analytics, and customer insights.
Once you are here, you will:
- Understand customer profiles, create use cases and align the search and content strategy with it.
- Identify gaps in website content, optimizing pages for improved search results, and increasing overall quality organic traffic.
- Support the marketing team, owning keyword research, technical SEO/digital, and link building to increase organic search rankings and drive search traffic.
- Conduct keyword research and generate new keyword ideas.
- Increase overall organic visibility and quality traffic via white hat SEO and digital methods.
- Monitor website traffic, search results and develop strategies to improve organic traffic.
- Generate keyword and search-based content ideas.
- Lead the SEO and digital side of website updates, including a future site migration.
- Optimize pages for desktop, tablet, and mobile use.
- Develop link-building strategies.
- Research and analyze competitor content and links.
- Keep up to date with new trends and best SEO and digital practices.
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is a new-age technology company that believes in human-centricity and caring of its employees. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to turn the workplace into an energizing space that allows our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred.
- 2+ years of SEO and digital experience.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, SEMrush, Google Search Console, Ahrefs and other SEO/digital analysis.
- Experience working with content management systems (e.g. WordPress).
- Data-driven approach with experience quantifying success/failure of projects using metrics and other KPI’s.
- Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills.
- Highly organized and independently motivated.
- Comfortable with basic HTML.
- Sense of urgency and commitment to get the job done on time and with high quality.
- Professional, positive, responsible, and fun attitude.
Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.
Apply - Digital Marketing Executive- SEO (Cloudways)