In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is looking for a Director to lead the paid media efforts to generate targeted and scalable traffic that converts across PPC, social, and display networks, driving at least 20% of daily quality new users by end of Q1 2023. The ideal candidate will be responsible to prove and scale social ads to achieve daily quality conversion goals by Dec 31, 2022, ready to 3x in 2023.
Once you are here, you will:
- Prove and scale non-brand Google PPC, Bing, and Display Ads to achieve profitable CPA targets and 3x daily conversions by Dec 31, 2022
- Optimize brand & semi-brand to reduce CPA by at least 25%
- Hire, lead, and manage A-Player paid media team to achieve and exceed uncanny results.
- Collaborate across teams to drive traffic that converts to help scale product launches, feature releases, and company initiatives with paid media
- Work with Marketing Ops to fulfill ongoing paid media needs around copywriting, design, development, and reporting dashboard creation
- Coach and mentor paid media team by removing obstacles and roadblocks and empowering
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is home to some of the best talents in the world. We have an unstoppable team of 1000+ employees working on our 7 tech brands in 6 industries and operating in 150+ countries across the globe.
Gaditek is a new-age company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market and in this age. The world of tech is moving fast, and we help our global brands meet the ever-changing needs of their customers. We take pride in our diverse, international team and the flexible and full-time opportunities we offer.
We work hard. Harder than most other places of work, in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy working together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Ideally, the person we are looking for should possess a curious mindset, having
- 7+ years experience in media planning and buying
- Deep experience with and understanding of online advertising platforms (Google, Facebook, Youtube, display network, programmatic, etc)
- Deep experience with monitoring, optimizing, and scaling campaigns; Incredible attention to detail
- Deep experience building, testing, and scaling conversion funnels o A/B testing
- Highly persuasive headlines, copy, calls-to-action, and video scripts
- Overall marketing savvy to understand and collaborate with various other performing channels
- Clear communicator to update leadership, manage teams, and sell ideas and performance through words
- Strong organization around managing ongoing initiatives, tasks, and follow through on ideas; self-starter who thrives on getting results
- Strong desire to work hard and participate in a thriving, fast-paced, dynamic environment; ie. you check the overnight numbers before you brush your teeth
- Director Paid Media
Note: Please login to apply if you already have a account