In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is searching for a passionate data-lover to fill the role of Financial Business Analyst. In this role, you will be responsible for short-term and long-term financial modeling, data visualization, and reporting.
Once you are here, you will:
- Perform financial forecasting and spreadsheet modeling.
- Work on business metrics definition and delivery, data visualization in Microsoft Power BI, and deployment and use of technology solutions such as OLAP, dashboards, scorecards, analytic applications, and data mining.
- Handle incomplete, outdated, ambiguous and duplicate data, as well as late data entries/updates and maintain overall data quality.
- Provide a vertical bridge through the business to communicate information of high value to support decision-making demands.
- Provide appropriate training to the users of Business Intelligence systems to enable them to their appropriate use.
- Relate the information obtained from BI to that of the financial statements for variances.
- Support the management in business strategy formulation.
- Perform financial reporting and aid lead with operational tasks.
What does GADITEK offer you?
GADITEK is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
- CMA, Masters in accounting or business administration.
- Two or more years of full-time direct experience in advanced financial operations, financial and data analysis.
- Advanced MS Excel Skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI.
- Commercial and business awareness.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- An analytical approach to work.
- Problem-solving skills and initiative.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others.
- Strong attention to detail and an investigative nature.
- The ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships.
Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.
Apply - Financial Business Analyst