In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is looking for an ambitious and self-driven Front-end Developer to join our team. The individual has to be responsible for developing, testing, and debugging responsive web applications that users see and interact with, which makes this role crucial for the success of our business.
The ideal candidate should have an understanding of WordPress and development standards and the best practices prevalent in the industry. The individual has to be solution-oriented and must be able to take responsibility for timely deliverables.
Why is this role important for GADITEK’s work?
- Translate PSD and Figma designs into Web Apps using HTML, CSS, and JS.
- Work on WordPress custom themes.
- Develop and maintain responsive web designs using bootstrap or a similar framework.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Troubleshoot and correct front-end website and application-related issues.
- Quality and Responsive check for the web pages.
- Maintain and improve the website for maximum speed and reduce lags.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and industry trends.
- Participate in agile ceremonies and continue taking improvement initiatives that support personal and team development.
- Work closely with a large, cross-functional team of designers, marketers, and web developers
- Build emails and templates for different objectives
Once you are here, you will:
- 2 years of proven work experience as a Front-end developer is preferred
- At least Bachelors in Science or equivalent
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, and bootstrap
- Strong familiarity with JavasScript (jQuery, ES6, AJAX)
- Good familiarity with PHP and MySQL.
- Competent with version control through Git
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Basic understanding of working on WordPress custom themes
- Should be capable to iterate and ship ideas quickly
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Familiarity with software like Figma Photoshop, and content management systems.
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Be a problem solver and ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage time
- Experience with Control Panel, PhpMyAdmin, and databases
- Exposure to hosting a dev site or local test server (for example XAMPP or WAMP)
Apply - Front-End Developer