In a Nutshell:
GADITEK is in search of a Software Engineer (PHP) who thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment while working on complex problems with a talented team — conceptualizing, developing, and implementing applications and features from scratch using the latest technologies.
Once you are here, you will:
- Build highly-available, highly-performant, redundant, scalable distributed systems
- Write code that is performant, maintainable, clear, and concise
- Work closely with operations and infrastructure to improve the architecture while building and scaling back-end services
- Collaborate and work with Product owners, developers, marketing team, operation team, and system engineers ( Sys-Admins ) within the SCRUM framework
- Design, develop, test (with QA department), maintain, enhance and optimize web applications with high volumes of traffic and high availability. Self-reliant programming and assistance in the design and implementation of complex, dynamic Internal projects
- Work with and explore multiple technologies on multiple projects.
- Work with challenging deadlines.
- Help with standardization of toolsets we use for our development.
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is a new-age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy working together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
As a Full-Stack Software Engineer - PHP, we provide the opportunity for you to:
- Develop your breadth and depth of skills in this role.
- Become part of an internal community of passionate, and innovative software engineers
- Become part of a culture that lets you both learn and teach while working with people outside of your immediate area of expertise.
- Be challenged to think more holistically.
- Provide thought leadership on industry best practices around design, testing, and security.
- Grow both traditionally and exponentially
- At least 2-3 Years’ experience in Web Development.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience in dealing with MVC Frameworks, the latest web technologies, and version control.
- Experience in JS Frameworks like VueJs.
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3.
- An interest in working with a real Agile team.
- A good attitude and cooperative behavior with leadership qualities is strongly desired.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter with minimum supervision required.
- Innovative and creative in his approach
Apply - Full-Stack Software Engineer - PHP