In a Nutshell:
Job Description Information
- Developing visual and motion graphics for e-commerce and social media platforms as per requirements from business teams.
- Produce the design for websites, product graphics, masking and color grading of product portfolio.
- Graphics developed should depict the brand alignment and be engaging for the audience at the same time.
- Support the marketing team with development of infographics, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
- Create design concepts and present solutions to business partners that satisfy both customer needs and business requirements.
- Ensure brand guidelines are met with final graphics and layouts, keeping them visually appealing.
- Contribute to the advancement of the team’s design methodology by focusing on quality, content performance, and efficiency.
- Keeping up-to-date with new developments in relevant design, technology, standards, and standard methodologies.
- Be up to date with policies and optimal sizes for graphics on social media platforms
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Light room, Illustrator, Premier Pro and after effects.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with Marketing Majors of equivalent experience.
At least 1 - 2 years of experience in designing content for Websites, Social media or E-Commerce
Apply - Graphic Design Executive