In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is looking for a Graphic Designer to create beautiful and intuitive user experiences. Candidates must have a keen eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills, and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and functional user interfaces. In this role, you will also be working closely with our product teams, users and development team in an agile and interactive design-focused environment.
Once you are here, you will:
- Develop visual and motion graphics for e-commerce and social media platforms as per requirements from business teams
- Produce the design for websites, product graphics, masking, and color grading of the product portfolio
- Graphics developed should depict the brand alignment and be engaging for the audience at the same time
- Support the marketing team with the development of infographics, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touchpoints
- Create design concepts and present solutions to business partners that satisfy both customer needs and business requirements
- Ensure brand guidelines are met with final graphics and layouts, keeping them visually appealing
- Contribute to the advancement of the team’s design methodology by focusing on quality, content performance, and efficiency
- Keeping up-to-date with new developments in relevant design, technology, standards, and standard methodologies
- Be up to date with policies and optimal sizes for graphics on social media platforms
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with Marketing Majors of equivalent
- At least 1 - 2 years of experience in designing content for Websites, Social media, or E-Commerce
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and After-Effects
Apply - Executive Graphics Designer