In a Nutshell:
This role is that of the brand’s chief storyteller and the incumbent would be expected to have a pulse for our content needs across our various functions, both internal and external to the company. Once hired, you will be responsible for content planning and delivery to drive increased awareness, thought leadership, and sales. You will ensure that our efforts are integrated and consistent in voice and quality across various functions producing content, that is, PR, Social, Email, Website, and Support.
Once you are here, you will:
- Lead the conception and delivery of content across all social and owned media channels i.e., social media channels, blogs, landing pages, and PR, by either working directly with the team or through overseeing external vendors.
- Develop a voice and standards for how content is executed, and ensure that those standards are met across the board.
- Strategize content marketing pillars across products, use cases, and thought leadership. Drive content strategy including the suitable content mix across themes, mediums, and how we source content.
- Align with product marketing to translate product marketing strategy into content creation and delivery
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to optimize content assets for increased leads, traffic, and sales. Ensure that our content is aligned with SEO best practices.
- Analyze and benchmark competitor content strategies and build learnings into our content strategy
- Implement standards, systems, best practices, and templates for content.
- Recruit and coach a team of content writers and editors and develop them into world-class content resources.
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is a new-age technology company that believes in human-centricity and caring of its employees. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to turn the workplace into an energizing space that allows our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
- 5+ years of working experience in Product Marketing or Content Marketing for B2C companies
- A clear perspective on content strategy and understanding of the content mix
- Experience building content for global audiences
- International marketing experience is a plus
- Experience managing and mentoring content marketing teams
- Familiarity with popular CMS tools like WordPress and SEO tools like Ahrefs and SEMRush
- Familiarity with Conversion Rate Optimization tactics
- Familiarity with SEO Best Practices
- High energy, a positive attitude, and accountability are critical for success
- BA/BS and/or Masters in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related fields
Remote Work During COVID-19
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID-19. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.