In a Nutshell:
As a Head of Creative, you will define the creative vision for our products, websites, and communications across channels. You will develop, evolve and manage the creative vision for our brand, and create a consistent and distinctive creative narrative for our global audience. This starts from creating a brand architecture and conceiving how that translates across our website, advertisements, and social media. You will collaborate with our communications, product design, product marketing teams, and external agencies to create holistic and consistent brand design systems at scale.
We are looking for creative problem solvers and design thinkers, who can add to our culture and build and mentor teams to success. You must be comfortable guiding teams, agencies, and/or production partners, but should be willing to roll up your sleeves to do the work when necessary.
Why is this role important for GADITEK’s work?
- Lead the conception and execution of design systems including our brand identity, voice, UI/UX frameworks, and ensure their consistent execution across mediums
- Lead, mentor, and grow a team of designers by creating a positive and empowering environment for experimentation and creativity
- Collaborate with stakeholders across Communications, Product Marketing, Growth Marketing, and Product to implement the creative vision across the organization
- Develop brand guidelines to serve our global audience, catering to our various user personas, and conceiving end-to-end journeys to delight our users
- Lead and participate in design brainstorming sessions around our regular and major campaigns and product launches
- Ensure all web design follows global standards and best practices. Lead the design and ongoing optimization of our website design systems including page templates, navigation, and icon/illustration libraries
- Ensure continual development of the team through regular training and mentorship
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is a new-age technology company that believes in human-centricity and caring of its employees. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to turn the workplace into an energizing space that allows our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
- Bachelor’s and/or Masters in Communication Design and design-related fields.
- 5+ years as a design manager, including experience with brand design, interaction design, digital/offline advertising, including experience leading, organizing, and managing teams
- Experience developing a creative vision for a brand
- Experience managing design agencies and external partners, and effectively integrating their work with internal teams
- Experience running design teams working under agile development environments, including experience with popular project management tools
- Experience crafting and managing UI design patterns and libraries
- Experience working on software products and mobile apps is a plus
- Experience across the full breadth of design expression: traditional, digital (including product), experiential, and ideas that drive earned media
- A solid understanding of the marketing industry at large, with experience adapting to the changing landscape of technology.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organization skills
Remote Work During COVID-19:
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID-19. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.