In a Nutshell:
Educate, Engage and Empower Developers about Cloudways managed cloud web hosting platform while growing sentiment within the WordPress, Magento, e-Commerce and digital agency communities
Why is this role important for GADITEK’s work?
The Head of Developer Relations will lead our worldwide developer advocacy efforts. You will be responsible for building and executing a strategy that grows Cloudways relationships with developers globally. Success will be defined by nurturing communities of engineers, and growing sentiment towards Cloudways as a developer first organization
Once you are here, you will:
Contribute to Cloudways growth by:
- Being an expert in web hosting technologies, WordPress, and Cloud hosting and ensure that all Cloudways’ marketing is grounded in technical benefits and includes engineering focused content
- Building a strong community of developers through engaging in relevant forums and communities, leveraging social media presence, and being an active speaker at relevant events
- Executing an ongoing cadence of webinars and tech talks, events, and meet-ups to reach out to engineers and educate them about Cloudways
- Driving thought leadership for Cloudways through writing blogs, content, and creating materials that enhance the developer and engineer experience on the Cloudways platform
- Produce a monthly newsletter for the Cloudways developer community.
- Work with the team of engineers to create technical content such as tutorials, blog posts, screencasts, webinars, etc.
- Develop and distribute swag for the community that is fun, engaging and which our community will love
- Communicate technical features and benefits with non-technical users, decision makers, and our own sales team
As a Head of Developer Relations , we provide the opportunity for you to:
- Build the Cloudways Developer Community
- # of community members as measured through social media
- Engagement as measured through comments, shares, and like on social media
- Community Sentiment
- # of community events executed
Feedback on quality of content produced via NPS surveys and analytic metrics
Education & Experience/Skills:
- 5+ years developer marketing experience with a leading technology platform.
- Demonstrated success creating impactful scaled programs that inspire developers
- Experience with leading content and marketing for developer events, from large-scale flagship activations to smaller developer gatherings.
- Highly proficient with messaging, positioning and marketing/content strategy.
- Ability to drive results from strategy to hands-on execution.
- Deep knowledge of WordPress, Magento, PHP and/ or other web CMS tools
- Head of Developer Relations
Note: Please login to apply if you already have a account