In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is in search of an inspired, battle-hardened, data-driven leader to crown the throne of Cyber Security Marketing as Head of Growth.
The ideal candidate understands that unique positioning, differentiated product and capital-efficient strategies coupled with the culture of Product Love, Customer Centricity, and Can-do spirit make the difference between winning and losing in any highly competitive Industry.
In this role, you will be leading the entire Marketing function, working with the brightest minds in Engineering, Security, Product, CS & Ops, and reporting directly to the CEO. We are looking for people who bring an energetic and creative approach to work, understand the burning Cyber Security and Privacy questions of today with a good vision for the future.
Once you are here, you will:
- Take responsibility for the P&L and accountable for driving capital efficient growth strategies.
- Architect the strategy and lead the execution across org. You’ll own the strategy, roadmap, pricing decisions, and execution of key growth initiatives focused on unlocking remarkable experiences for our global audience.
- Lead the research efforts, through established frameworks, to find growth opportunities and untapped channels.
- Work closely with the Product leadership, identify the unmet needs within the booming Consumer VPN space and beyond and strive that the currently catered needs are delivered to users in the shortest possible time thus delivering an amazing experience from sign up to first value realization.
- Position the Product as differentiated. Through research and innovative strategies create a defensible moat to aggressively win the market share.
- Evangelize the culture of “Growth” across all domains incl. Engineering, Product, Marketing, CS, Ops and transform the Org structure to effectively drive the Product Led Growth strategy.
- Lead Organization through the right channel, delivering 10x growth as outlined in the provided framework by Dan and Lenny (https://firstround.com/review/drive-growth-bypicking-the-right-lane-a-customer-acquisition-playbook-for-consumer-startups/)
- Lead all the 4 “fits” (‘Brian Belfour’s Four Fit’s Framework for $100M Org’) for coherent growth working very closely with Product, Engineering, Design and Business teams.
- Lead Organization’s transformation from a Funnel based approach to Flywheel base approach, pioneered by Hubspot which complements well with the PLG approach.
- Lead Organization’s transformation to a Product Led Growth org, influencing cross-team structuring, workflows and underlying metrics/models.
- Work closely with the CEO and Advisors and eventually lead the evolution of PureVPN.com into Secure.com; A broader perspective Cyber Security platform.
- Work alongside the PMO, Engineering, Product and CS teams to translate Customer Pain Points and Market Opportunities into roadmaps.
- Working closely with Finance Business Partners create financial models, budgets and chart roadmaps to achieve desired growth targets. Infuse and inculcate data-driven, experiments oriented, data-driven and agile approach within the team.
- Create a team of super star Marketing Managers and infuse the right mindset in line with our customer’s needs and our core values.
What does GADITEK offer you?
GADITEK is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
- Minimum of 10+ years leading growth teams in marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and/or Marketing or a combination of relevant domains from a renowned university or a proven track record.
- Proven experience in successfully scaling consumer products ideally in a bootstrapped environment.
- Prior experience with Product Led Growth / Platform based methodologies is a plus.
- You have a bias for action.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, strong commercial acumen, grit, and a deep appreciation for quality.
Apply - Head of Growth (Cyber Security)