In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is looking for an experienced leader to serve as the Head of Legal Operations (Legal, Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance) who will define and execute the vision for a world-class legal operations function.
In this role, you will assess current operations functions across the legal department, define departmental needs for the future, and manage an integrated legal operations function that will partner closely with professionals across the company to deliver world class legal operations processes and tools.
Once you are here, you will:
- Manage systems for contract and document management, knowledge management, legal education, departmental metrics, and managing other technologies, processes, and tools to drive efficiencies and results.
- Provide dedicated legal support in the areas of litigation, counseling, and corporate, commercial, and employment law.
- Play an important part in all aspects of regulatory proceedings involving the company and its personnel by supporting regulatory issues, advising the company on matters relating to its operations, supporting the company’s client contracting function, and advising on matters related to employees.
- Help with researching background information related to legal issues and prepare legal documents. You’ll focus on drafting contracts or legal agreements, retaining files of prepared legal documents, and coordinating requests between internal and external counsel.
- 6+ years working in the legal operations area, including experience building and leading a world-class legal operations function
- Strong experience in leading people across various functional areas and in developing talent
- Demonstrated experience identifying and acting upon opportunities to improve processes and tools to enhance efficiency and drive results
- Ability to successfully execute complex technology roll-outs
- Facility with technical, financial, and business concepts and with the workings of a large legal department and/or law firm
- Excellent judgment
- Outstanding analytical and communications skills
- Team player with a positive attitude and track record of helping teams succeed
- Bachelor's Degree; Advanced Degree in business and/or law preferred
Highly motivated, experienced contracting/transactional attorney. This attorney must be proactive, able to work both independently in a team and have strong leadership skills.
Candidates must have outstanding law school academics, strong drafting and negotiation skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
Demonstrates strong abilities and/or a proven record of success managing efforts with identifying and addressing client needs including the following areas:
- Identifying and analyzing complex legal/regulatory/business issues and providing appropriate legal advice regarding applicable legal and professional standards, often on a time-sensitive basis.
- Demonstrating negotiation skills with respect to legal issues.
- Managing multiple cases/matters/projects and/or teams of internal and/or external resources.
- Building consensus, even for difficult or unpopular courses of action necessitated by legal or regulatory requirements.
Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.
Apply - Head of Legal Governance Risk Management and Compliance