In a Nutshell:
Head of Marketing PurePrivacy
PurePrivacy is early in it’s journey to redefine user’s digital wellbeing. We are looking for a growth leader who is curious, passionate and helps us in our vision of “Building an internet-for-all, free from fear, discrimination and boundaries”. Your primary goal is to build, scale, and optimize acquisition (demand gen) programs that drive product awareness.
In this position, you will identify / optimize new channel opportunities, drive strategy and development of compelling campaigns and execution, implement testing and optimization plans, and manage / generate reports and presentations of campaign success and learnings.
Once you are here, you will:
Here is what success will look like:
- Management and ongoing optimization of marketing automation programs for inbound and outbound lead generation through nurture drip campaigns, PPC, SEO, content, and video marketing.
- Conduct audience research using third-party data, first-party data, surveys, and other methods. Identify audience gaps and opportunities and work with the editorial team to develop content to acquire those audiences.
- Development of demand gen / acquisition planning, implementation, and testing / optimization to make strategic paid and organic marketing efforts come to life and achieve measurable results
- Effective positioning of products/services that creates demand and accelerates existing opportunities, resulting in quality traffic and exceptional customer experiences
- Create ambitious content plans to boost our SEO and social media efforts
- Develop, manage, and execute our marketing editorial calendar, from social media, to press, to content marketing, tradeshows, advertising, and any other ways to generate awareness
- Creating new landing pages
- A/B testing messaging to better convert users
- Own growth initiatives across a portfolio of channels, including email, SEO, web, organic social, paid, podcast, partnerships.
- Partner with marketing channel owners to build an experiment roadmap, regularly testing highest potential ideas and reporting back on results.
- Identify content partnership opportunities and build plans to onboard them.
- Suggest content series and campaign ideas designed for audience growth and retention.
- Run email acquisition campaigns through paid channels: social, newsletter, podcast, etc.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with vertical marketing teams to ensure coordinated activities and brand excellence.
- 10+ Years of relevant experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Prior experience shaping high-impact growth loops for freemium technology products.
- Analytical approach and customer empathy- you pick the right bets based on data and insights.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Entrepreneurial spirit- you are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, deals with ambiguity, and focuses on driving impact.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, keeping teams motivated and excited about your next big idea.
- Head of Marketing
Note: Please login to apply if you already have a account