In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is looking for an HR Generalist that will be responsible for performing HR-related duties and working closely with respective business units to support their people operations.
This position requires carrying out responsibilities in the following functional areas: organization planning, job design, recruitment/employment, onboarding, benefits administration, training, performance management, employee relations, work culture, policy implementation and employee separation.
Once you are here, you will:
- Understand and update organizational structures (Operational & Functional).
- Working closely with team managers to design and review job descriptions.
- Actively participating in resource planning on the yearly and quarterly level.
- Working closely with the talent acquisition team to ensure timely hiring.
- Facilitate in creating hiring packets and manage new-hire onboarding.
- Facilitate managers in the performance management process and ensure tracking of talent mapping exercises.
- Work on company culture, handle employee relations, grievance, mentoring, counselling and exit interviewing.
- Facilitate and manage OKR sessions, employee town halls, employee recognitions and all-hands in meetings.
- Maintain human resource information system records and compile reports from the database for the management to make timely decision(s).
Master’s Degree in Business Administration from a top-tier university.
Must have at least 4-6 years' experience in similar capacity in tech/IT industry.
- Proficient in making presentation, organizational structures, employee engagement programs.
- Understanding of HR management systems and reporting
- Understanding of manpower planning and talent mapping. hands-on experience on the 9-box model is a plus.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills. Must have at least 1 certification related to management or resource management
- Ready to work in a flexible working hours’ environment. He/she should be flexible in working rotational hours. (10 to 7 & 12 to 9)
- Understanding of latest enterprise-level HR practices, preferable from tech-industry.
- Dependability - Strong and fast execution with realistic commitment and planning.
- Judgment - Have strong improvisation skills and flexibility to learn new HR practices.
- People Skill - Have the tendency to create strong rapport among different teams. Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Professionalism - Possess leadership traits and driven by value system. Ability to become an influencer.
Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.