In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is looking for an HR Generalist that will be responsible for performing HR-related duties and working closely with respective business units to support their people operations.
This position requires carrying out responsibilities in the following functional areas: organization planning, job design, recruitment/employment, onboarding, benefits administration, training, performance management, employee relations, work culture, policy implementation and employee separation.
Once you are here, you will:
- Understand and update organizational structures (Operational & Functional).
- Working closely with team managers to design and review job descriptions.
- Actively participating in resource planning on the yearly and quarterly level.
- Working closely with the talent acquisition team to ensure timely hiring.
- Facilitate in creating hiring packets and manage new-hire onboarding.
- Facilitate managers in the performance management process and ensure tracking of talent mapping exercises.
- Work on company culture, handle employee relations, grievance, mentoring, counselling and exit interviewing.
- Facilitate and manage OKR sessions, employee town halls, employee recognitions and all-hands in meetings.
- Maintain human resource information system records and compile reports from the database for the management to make timely decision(s).
Master’s Degree in Business Administration from a top-tier university.
Must have at least 4-6 years' experience in similar capacity in tech/IT industry.
- Proficient in making presentation, organizational structures, employee engagement programs.
- Understanding of HR management systems and reporting
- Understanding of manpower planning and talent mapping. hands-on experience on the 9-box model is a plus.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills. Must have at least 1 certification related to management or resource management
- Ready to work in a flexible working hours’ environment. He/she should be flexible in working rotational hours. (10 to 7 & 12 to 9)
- Understanding of latest enterprise-level HR practices, preferable from tech-industry.
- Dependability - Strong and fast execution with realistic commitment and planning.
- Judgment - Have strong improvisation skills and flexibility to learn new HR practices.
- People Skill - Have the tendency to create strong rapport among different teams. Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Professionalism - Possess leadership traits and driven by value system. Ability to become an influencer.