In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is looking for a candidate that is passionate about building digital experiences for multiple desktop and mobile platforms. In this position you will continue the change and advancement of our mobile app experiences. This involves significant collaboration across marketing, customer support, operations, design and other departments. Together you define and build features from existing ideas and help develop new ideas based on customer research, competitor research and industry trends.
Why is this role important for GADITEK’s work?
This role will be particularly responsible for marketing and promoting the apps through all available channels including communities, email, paid (PPC), ASO, partnerships, enlistments and reviews etc. The main objective is to maintain and increase daily signups by maximizing traffic, registered users from relevant regions and to convert them to paid users eventually.
Once you are here, you will:
- Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of mobile app paid advertising initiatives to drive adoption and engagement of a mobile app.
- Demonstrate ability to work at the planning level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth via paid and organic channels) and at the tactical level (managing advertising campaign execution, creating and optimizing campaigns, analyzing traffic data and solving problems).
- Oversee and continue to improve tracking, attribution, and overall data access to analyze key metrics including the cost to acquire, quality of the traffic by source and return on investment.
- Build, develop and manage the relationship with agencies and multiple top mobile ad networks (e.g. Google).
- Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained.
- Collaborate closely with development, marketing, and support teams to manage simultaneous time-sensitive projects.
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative new marketing programs and/or partnerships that generate results.
- Tenacity and sense of urgency; ability to make things happen quickly with large, less nimble partners and/or teams.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills with extreme attention to detail.
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (crm) system.
- At least 4 to 6 years of experience in a similar industry.
- Strong analytical skills; bias toward decision making based on data, and high proficiency with Excel and using it to configure, analyse, and present data.
- Proven relevant work experience in paid mobile app marketing, mobile marketing, digital marketing, and/or display and search marketing.
- Proven track record of delivering customer acquisition growth and optimization across key metrics.
- Previous experience managing online advertising and display campaigns, preferably third party app advertising campaigns with mobile ad networks and publishers such as Facebook, Google, etc.
- Familiarity with analytical tools, MS Office suite, GSuite is mandatory.
- Adobe Creative Suite is desired but not essential.
- Familiarity with ASO Tools. App Annie, Sensor Tower, Google Adwords, Keyword planner
- Education level – Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field preferred.
Apply - Lead Apps Marketing