In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is seeking a Lead Business Security who will be responsible to ensure continuous monitoring/investigation of correlated security event feeds including the escalation in case of an identified security incident. The responsible person will be the primary contact for reported security events / incidents or suspicions. He/she will work together with the Incident Response team on resolving incidents and remediating threats across the business unit.
Once you are here, you will:
- Lead and manage Security Operations Center & SOC Technology solution
- Primarily responsible for security event monitoring, management and response
- Ensure incident identification, assessment, quantification, reporting, communication, mitigation and monitoring in timely manner
- Develop and implement processes to strengthen the current SOC Framework
- Perform threat management, threat modeling, identify threat vectors and develop use cases for security monitoring
- Responsible for integration of standard and non-standard logs in SIEM
- Ensure SOC vendor management and monitor SLA defined
- Ensure SOC service uptime and share weekly status report with Sr. Manager Business Security
- Ensure that vulnerability management process is effectively executed
- Performs ad hoc security assessment of critical infrastructure and application assets
- Review and and recommend the implemented security controls to strengthen security posture
- Identify local point of contacts and provide awareness and trainings w.r.t required output in case of incidents
- Coordination with stakeholders, build and maintain positive working relationships with them
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is home to some of the best talents in the world, working on our 7 tech brands in 10 verticals and operating in 150+ countries across the globe. We value what makes you different, and encourage you to act on your ideas while providing you great opportunities to Grow with Gaditek.
Working with Gaditek, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that will require you to put your existing body of knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and help us go to new places. We’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Your essential skills will include:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Telecommunications / Information System
- 5+ years of work experience in the technology industry in different security operations center roles
- Excellent analytical & time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Responsiveness to the team and other stakeholders
- Organized self-starter, effectively managing your workload to ensure compliance with regulatory and internal deadlines
- SIEM administration certification/trainings or related certifications
- Experience of and demonstrable interest in Cyber security-relevant domain
Experience in managing data subject rights requests and dealing with business queries relating to data protection would be advantageous.
Apply - Lead Business Security