In a Nutshell:
GADITEK is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Social Media Lead to help us combine media thinking with creative excellence resulting in a seamless omnichannel experience for our customers across all social platforms for one of our brands in Karachi.
As a Social Media Lead, you will assist the team in the planning, creation, and execution of social media marketing strategies. You will also be aiding with day-to-day operations, including creating and repurposing content, generating leads, setting targets and creating reports, and any other digital marketing related function deemed relevant to your role.
Once you are here, you will:
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities.
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written, and audio/podcast).
- Monitor, listen, and respond to users in a “Social” way.
- Support community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Social media graphics for Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with the company's overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
- Create and manage an online review funnel for building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review timely and with care.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
What does GADITEK offer you?
GADITEK is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
- Min Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with Marketing Majors or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years of experience with a minimum of 2 years in a leadership position in paid marketing on social channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Able to work on tools like Buffer, Hootsuite, etc.
- Social listening experience using tools like Awario, Brand24 or Mentions
Apply - Social Media Lead (Savyour)