In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is actively headhunting an experienced SQA Automation Engineer to take up the role of Lead SQA Automation in one of its core engineering teams.
This role demands hands-on testing, augmentation & maintenance of automation test suites, and methodical problem-solving. You will be expected to demonstrate problem-solving ability and to leverage automation and to deliver results in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will also have a firm grasp of verbal and written communication skills and teamwork.
Why is this role important for GADITEK’s work?
Once you are here, you will:
- Architect and develop strategies to test the system at all levels of the application stack.
- Build, Manage and Execute automated test suites to exercise our software to verify the growing feature sets and customer requirements.
- Automate tasks through the creation and maintenance of scripts and tools.
- Support the entire test and certification process, getting involved early in the product development cycle and continuing through product deployment.
- Develop functional stress and systemic level test suite and test infrastructure in manual and automated ways to measure coverage.
- Suggests technical alternatives and improve/streamline processes.
- Provide risk assessments and impact analysis for areas of responsibility.
- Experience with web applications and native OS applications' testing.
What does GADITEK offer you?
GADITEK is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
- 5+ years of experience as a QA-Automation engineer.
- 5+ years’ experience in Selenium, TestNG framework, Cucumber/BDD, JMeter.
- 3+ years of experience in Selenium/Cypress/Appium/ Cucumber/BDD.
- Hands-on experience in test infrastructure/test suite development.
- Experience in Web Applications and API testing.
- Ability to diagnose and debug issues.
- Understanding of web protocols and tools.
- Experience with build systems and version control systems (e.g. Jenkins/Git/TFS)
- Strengths in SQA methodologies feature coverage analysis and commitment to quality.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.
Apply - Lead SQA Automation Engineer