In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is looking for a Lead UI/UX Designer who can lead a team of designers by mentoring, guiding, and coaching them & developing the best results. As a Lead UI/UX designer you’d be delegating & leading tasks related to User Interface & Experience and utilizing all the resources to create the best web pages & collaterals.
The incumbent will be empowering the designers in the team and assisting them in providing the resources they need to produce the best results. As a Lead, you’d be the biggest supporter and the biggest critic of the work that is being produced under your supervision.
Once you are here, you will:
- Collaborate with stakeholders across Communications, Product Marketing, and Growth Marketing teams to discuss & implement the creative vision across the organization
- Create interfaces with designs that align with the brand voice & identity
- Lead projects from conception to execution and mentor the team every step of the way
- Implement & supervise the implementation of design systems including the brand identity, voice, UI/UX frameworks, and ensure their consistent execution across all mediums
- Ensure all web designs follow global standards and the best practices in the industry
- Ensure that the tasks are delegated & delivered in a timely manner
- Lead and participate in design brainstorming sessions around regular & major campaigns along with the product launches
- Ensure continual development of the team through regular training and mentorship
- Fostering a collaborative, productive, and positive environment within a growing team
- Highly communicative and responsive both within the team and to stakeholders
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is a new-age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy working together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
- Bachelor’s and/or Masters in Communication Design and design-related fields.
- 3 years or above experience as a team lead
- Six or more years of experience as a UI/UX designer
- Experience managing a team of around 6-8 UI/UX designers
- Experience developing a creative vision for a brand
- Experience crafting and managing UI design patterns and libraries
- Experience working on software products and mobile apps is a plus
- Experience across the full breadth of design expression: traditional, digital (including product), experiential, and ideas that drive earned media
- A solid understanding of the marketing industry at large, with experience adapting to the changing landscape of technology
Apply - Lead UI and UX Designer