In a Nutshell:
GADITEK is looking for a battle-hardened general— someone who is a power-house of sales & business development—to crown as our Manager Business Development & Sales.
In this role, you will be accountable for building an effective and highly scalable sales organization that fuels our aggressive growth plans by creating and implementing effective and scalable sales processes, coaching and building our sales team. You will also be responsible for the development and end-to-end execution and success of the Partner Program strategy.
Why is this role important for GADITEK’s work?
GADITEK’s mission is to support its brands with the right talent so they can take us to new levels of excellence in existing and non-existing areas; and in the process, make them more valuable and relevant in the marketplace.
This role is crucial for sustaining our rapid growth and aggressive revenue targets, as well as continuously push the limits of our existing processes and venture towards grander projections and goals for the organization.
Once you are here, you will:
- Build Partner Program Strategy in close coordination with the CEO, AVPs and other stakeholders and take responsibility for its end-to-end execution.
- Play player and coach role. Over time, build out the sales team further at onshore and offshore locations
- Improve efficiency for the sales organization by establishing processes, policies, change management protocol, business requirements, and data governance to ensure effective and scalable sales processes
- Partner with the executive leadership team and finance department to set quarterly and annual sales and revenue targets and provide updated forecasts based on results and market conditions
- Co-develop business development strategy and roadmap in close coordination with the management.
- Explore case studies from relevant SaaS companies in the field for new ideas and improvements on a regular basis.
- Take ownership for the following:
Communities, Search Engines & Mobile Ecosystems Engagement:
- Create an engaged Developers Community that we 'own'.
- Explore B2D (Business to Developer) communities & API search platforms such as ProgrammableWeb as part of the strategy.
- Especially focus on the Mobile Developer Communities.
- Identify right approach for conducting Hackathons or similar events given our scale and short vs. long term ROI.
- Provide developer and consumer feedback gathered during research and discussions with prospects, to the PM.
- Identify new opportunities from communities.
Strategic focus on Internet Of Things:
- Find the right strategy to enter one of the key emerging trends on the Internet from Cyber Security and Productivity perspective.
Strategic focus on the Healthcare sector:
- Find the right strategy to enter this industry.
- Recruit and Nurture partner brokers e.g. CoreInsights.com while ensuring short-term vs. long-term ROI.
Sponsorships & Events:
- Identify the right events and sponsorships keeping long-term and short-term ROI in view.
Use Cases, Case Studies & Success Stories:
- Populate Case Studies, Sample Use Cases & Success Stories as part of the strategy
Deep dive into B2C & B2B in-house Customer Success:
- Read customer chats from Sales and Support with the intent of identifying newer markets as key part of the strategy.
Channel Partners Programs:
- Explore whether we should setup a channel partners programs. See how our Partner Development Strategy could benefit.
Entrepreneurial & Hunter-Mindset:
- Out-of-the-box entrepreneurial approach in execution is the key for successful execution of the strategy.
Team Relation and Delegation
- Shows a sincere interest in cross team collaboration and mutual solution to problems
- Uses sound techniques to solve disciplinary problems
- Is highly respected by employees for sharing concerns, problems, and opportunities
- Encourages collaboration with the team
- Establishes effective working relationships
- Collaborates with individual team members to establish a development path
- Excels in facilitating group discussions
- Delegates with clearly defined responsibility and authority
- Build foundations on mutual dependence and understanding
Creativity/Innovations and Improvements Initiatives
- Clever and imaginative when confronted with obstacles
- Seeks new ideas and approaches
- Develops continuous delivery methods
- Develops continuous improvement methods
- Is continuously planning for improvement
- Takes initiatives for SOPs, structuring, standards, discipline, productive, quality
Synergize and Vision
- Promotes the company culture among peers
- Follows and enforces company policies and values without creating negative reactions
- Excels in living the organizational values
- Promotes strong support of company's mission and vision
- Demonstrates an ability to transfer vision into execution
- Excels in contributing to the company's goals
- Displays an ability to learn rapidly and adapt quickly to changing situations
- Shares learning experience with peers
- Responds quickly to new instructions, situations, methods, and procedures
- Promotes a learning culture
Planning and Organization
- Planning/organizing necessary short-term and long-term initiatives and staying on top of all important issues
- Develops workable action plans
- Effectively puts plans into actions
- Effectively formulates strategies, tactics, and action plans to drive results
- Ability to handle multiple leads & initiatives
- Ability to work with multiple teams
- Help Product Owner/Management in Quarter/Sprint Target Setting
- Effectively communicates expectations to Team
- Provides team with the resources needed to attain results
Productivity and Timelines
- Sets realistic timetables to keep Sprint/Qtr tasks on target
- Meeting deadlines under Qtr and Sprint
- Makes effective use of all available resources when given a job
- Clearly establishes Business goals and objectives
- Keeps meetings action oriented
- Gives consistent recognition to peers and subordinates
- Maintains a work situation which stimulates the growth of individual
- Makes certain that employees have a clear understanding of their responsibilities
- Is readily available for support to peers and subordinates
- Detailed planning and implementation of SOP's for documentation
- Making documentation core part of each sprint for both future and legacy updates
- Organizing documents and their structure in a way that are easy to find, maintain and scale
- Ensuring documentation is kept up-to-date.
Partner Development Lifecycle
- Be the owner of the partner development lifecycle, continuously improving and evolving it
Establish Criteria for Maximum Engagement & ROI:
- Identify and create ideal customer profile (Refer Predictable Revenue).
- Identify ideal industries.
- Identify ideal target companies.
- Ideal Partner Profiling: Identify the right short listing criteria with reasoning (One Pager ideally).
Engagement Script, Onboarding Flow & DX:
- Develop partner collateral, engagement script / emails and onboarding flow keeping targets' pain points, future strategy & competition in mind.
- Work in close coordination with the PM / PO on Developer Experience.
- Research on Prospect companies and get to the right contact with the right custom script.
- Identify decision makers and product consumers e.g. CXO/Product Managers/Developers and create relevant engagement & onboarding plans.
- Identify and follow up on the optimal frequency.
- Make decisions based on data, monitor metrics and analyze for continuous optimization.
Inbound Leads Handling:
- Engage incoming Reseller Leads, Qualify and forward to Sales for closure.
- Work closely with the Sales team to maximize conversation rate.
Bring them in - Negotiations and Contract Signing:
- Negotiations with partners keeping in view the Unit Cost Model in close coordination with the Finance team.
- Make sure of high-trust smooth and swift onboarding that is a Win-Win for both based on long-term ROI.
- Once negotiations and contracts are done, ensure the Atom platform is actually integrated with partner's products & services.
- Go beyond the line and employ out-of-the-box thinking with end to end follow up with various in-house and partner-side teams for successful activation .
- Measure the time it takes from contract signing to activation (first partner sale) and identify how the process may be optimized further
- Identify the roadblocks and improve process flows, onboarding material and/or other stuff as appropriate.
Partner Support Structure & SLAs:
- Develop an SLA and align all the relevant departments, follow up end to end to ensure the SLA is on-ground and actually being cross-checked.
- Ensure partner support stays top notch, efficient and to-the-point.
- Work closely with the Customer Support team, DevOps teams, Backend Team, Apps team and other teams to ensure they all comply with the SLA.
- Partnership Growth
- Explore, Research and brainstorm high-potential partners for increasing pipeline and business.
- Align their strategic vision with ours, working in close collaboration with PM/PO for alignment
- Explore co-branding, co-marketing, sales & promotions to help increase ROI and Win-Win.
- Relationship building & Renewing Contracts
- Sales pipeline and forecast Management
- Revenue Monitoring
What does GADITEK offer you?
GADITEK is a new age company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market and in this Age. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work, in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the top IT and technology companies in Pakistan.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that will require you to put your existing body of knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and helps us go to new places.
- 10-15 years of relevant experience
Apply - Manager Business Development (BDM Sales)