In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is headhunting a senior Digital Marketing Manager to lead a team of digital marketers and oversee advertising/communication strategy and campaigns for the entertainment persona.
In this role, you will be responsible for planning, managing, and executing marketing strategies for your brand targeting the specific persona. You will also be accountable for the seamless execution of day-to-day operations of different marketing functions.
Once you are here, you will:
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness, and competition ventures.
- Explore new ways to increase traffic for streaming persona.
- Identify and oversee growth opportunities for streaming persona.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns related to entertainment persona.
- Create content strategies that fit entertainment persona.
- Closely monitor and guide content writers to establish the tone of voice and appropriate writing styles aligned with entertainment persona.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting.
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO of all entertainment related landing pages.
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Analyze and understand marketing metrics (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Measure accomplishments, hold regional leads accountable and give useful feedback.
- Delegate and provide coaching to all regional leads.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
What does GADITEK offer you?
GADITEK is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
Master’s Degree in Business/Marketing/Computer Science
At least 6 years of experience in digital marketing.
Apply - Manager Digital Marketing