In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is headhunting an experienced IT Operations expert to take up the role of Manager IT Operations. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and securing the entire system network comprising of hundreds of systems and users across various business units and brands.
Once you are here, you will:
- Manage and secure system network comprising hundreds of systems, with multi-layer ISPs.
- Ensure 24/7 uptime with smooth service delivery.
- Benchmark Laptop/Desktop and bandwidth requirements based on use cases of department-wise cost-effectively.
- Manage Multiple directory services. (Active Directory/ OpenLDAP)
- Be responsible for centralized antivirus management (Kaspersky security center/Mcafee/Trend-micro etc.)
- Design and manage network infrastructure for 500+ users, including VLAN, Multi-WAN, Gateways in HA and load balancing topology.
- Manage vulnerabilities, Capable of smooth infrastructure patching.
- Able to benchmark workstation’s configuration/specification based on required use cases.
- Implement vulnerability management, patch management and change management processes.
- Perform R&D initiatives across the organization on a wide array of technologies
- Develop and manage IT inventory with the Collaboration of Finance/Admin and procurement departments.
- Manage costs and budgets of network and system infrastructure expansion and research projects.
- Develop feasibility reports for special projects the company has.
- Coordinate with national and international IT vendors.
- Manage and deploy cloud-based applications such as (office365, G-suit, etc.)
- Establish a back-up and recovery plan for worst-case scenarios (virus infiltration, emergencies). Maintain the integrity of these systems by setting up firewalls, passwords and fail-safe mechanisms against hackers, unauthorized users and also disaster recovery plan to minimize the disruption to the business in emergencies
- Supervise team members and manage work allocation and performance.
What does GADITEK offer you?
GADITEK is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
- Bachelors with 6+ years of experience or Masters in Computer Science with 4+ years’ experience
- Networking, Routing, and Switching, Virtualization, Datacenter management, scripting and automation,
- Planning budgeting, save energy and cost.
- Knowledge of ITIL practices.
- Good in Planning and organizing IT Operations.
- Specialized in virtualization, routing and switching, NGFW, system/network, and workstation security.
- Strong knowledge and work experience of infra/internetworking in a medium and large-scale organization.
- Must have experience in implementation network topologies.
- Proficient at Linux and Windows-based server administration, including use to best practices for system-level security, configuration management, etc.
- Able to work and customize open-source technologies.
- Strong knowledge of working experience on multiple Next-Generation Firewalls. (Deployment/Manage/maintenance)
- Should be a role player in Cybersecurity operations, able to work closely with the Information Security Team.
- Should have experience in multiple monitoring frameworks able to implement efficient enterprise monitoring framework.
- Should have experience in multiple scripting such as (Bash, PowerShell) to automate multiple IT operations.
- Good to have knowledge of biometrics, access control, and surveillance systems.
- RHEL, MCSA, CCNP (RnS)
- Strong communication and soft skills.
- Be a decision-maker and policy-maker.
- Be able to give training and groom the IT team in various aspects.
- Understand project management methodologies such as Agile (Scrum/Kanban etc.).
- Knowledge of risk assessment.
- Incident management.
Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.
Apply - Manager IT Operations