In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is looking for a battle-hardened veteran of Product Design to join us as Manager of Product Design. As a Product Design Manager, you will be responsible for driving the strategy and solutions for memorable user experiences that achieve customer and business goals.
You will be working closely with product managers and lead developers to bring user/customer (UI/UX) experience research throughout the discovery, design, and development process and bring great ideas to life.
Once you are here, you will:
- Conduct user research and participate in active customer dialogue to discover their needs to help them get a frictionless end-to-end product experience.
- Create prototypes, wireframes, journey maps to test and improve product experience in collaboration with internal (across-functions) and external stakeholders/customers.
- Use research to understand customer values. Challenge and validate design decisions in ongoing development that aims to make customer experience delightful.
- Work cross-functionally with developers, QA, marketing, customer success and product managers to rapidly iterate on designs based on user feedback, tech constraints, and market dynamics
- Develop a usability testing strategy, determining how, when and what to test.
- Implement a data-driven approach to follow up on design solutions in production.
- Stay abreast with the industry practices to continuously improve our processes to ensure our customer experience is the best it can be.
- You will be the key responsible for the consistency of the customer’s experience across business processes.
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication Design or Computer Design.
- 7+ years of experience in UI/UX design in SaaS. With a strong understanding of UX process, interaction and visual design.
- Knowledge of quantitative, behavioral analysis, and statistical concepts.
- Experience conducting research (surveys, sampling, journey analysis).
- Acquaintance with design and prototype tools like Figma and Sketch.
- Proven skills for wireframing and prototyping.
- Must display a healthy curiosity about people, technology and design.
- Excellent visual and verbal problem-solving skills.
- Must show an ability to drive cross-functional collaboration to obtain desired results.
- Experience in interacting with customers with passion and empathy.
- Result oriented and Structured with a “can-do” attitude.
Apply - Manager Product Design