Gaditek is looking for a Security Operations Center Manager who will be responsible for all internal security operations tasks & management of Security Operations Center and the analyst staff associated with the SOC. The SOC Manager is responsible for the technical and process direction of the Security Operations Center, provides direction to the analysts as well as acts as a liaison to other teams across the Gaditek.
The Security Operations Center is responsible to provide 24x7x365 continuous monitoring/investigation of correlated security event feeds and the appropriate triage and escalation in case of an identified security incident. The Security Operation Center is the primary contact for any suspected security incident and works together with the Incident Response team on resolving incidents and remediating threats across the company.
• Lead and manage Security Operations Center & SOC Technology solutions
• Primarily responsible for security event monitoring, management and response
• Ensure incident identification, assessment, quantification, reporting, communication, mitigation and monitoring
• Revise and develop processes to strengthen the current Security Operations Framework,
• Perform threat management, threat modeling, identify threat vectors and develop use cases for security monitoring
• Responsible for integration of standard and non-standard logs in SIEM
• Report writting, dashboards, metrics for SOC operations and presentation to Sr. Management
• Co-ordination with stakeholders, build and maintain positive working relationships with them
• Bachelor Degree
• 7 years
• SIEM Administration certification (plus point)
• CCNA, CCNP, RHCE